- All items are sold “As-Is”, “Where Is”. Be responsible make an inspection before bidding.
- All bidders must be registered and in good standing with Enlow Tractor Auction
- Oklahoma Statute 68. Article 13, Section1364 (I). No purchaser can be allowed to purchase tax exempt anything for resale that is not regularly engaged in the business of reselling and has a valid tax permit to do so.
- All farm tax cards must be current & match your name on both drivers license and check or taxes will be charged.
- Cash, cashier’s check or certified check. Personal or company checks will be accepted with bank letter of authorization or proper identification.
- Complete Payment required day of auction.
- No item is to be removed until complete settlement has been made.
- All descriptions are believed to be correct; however, there is no warranty or guarantee, actual or implied.
- Buyer is responsible for all purchases from the time the auctioneer calls the item “SOLD”. We act as commission agents only.
- The Auctioneer working reserves the right to settle any and all disputes regarding the bid.
- Any announcement at any sale supersedes any and all advertising.
- Enlow Tractor Auction has the right to refuse any merchandise and/or bid.
- All first time Consignors must register and furnish proper identification.
- Consignment sheet must be signed by the Owner or Owners Representative verifying the items being consigned.
- All serial numbers will be recorded along with a clear description of your item.
- All items must be free and clear of all liens, encumbrances, liabilities & adverse claims, of every nature & description.
- We are not responsible for Bodily Injuries or accidents; Fire, Theft, or Damage to tractors or equipment while on grounds. We are not responsible for damage to tractors or equipment while loading or unloading.
- W/R (Will Represent) listed with no low will be sold to highest bidder if seller is not present to protect the price.
- If consignor places a low on the item it is ONLY approximate guideline for the auctioneer. We are not responsible for minimums or price protection.
Contact: Office (918) 224-7676; Dewey Enlow cell (918) 640-8836; & Josh Enlow cell (918) 693-8620 today regarding further information about our services!